All season roads are those that have been designed and built with additional strength and durability to withstand truck traffic loads all year long. They are not subject to reduced loading restrictions (Frost Laws) that are placed on most roads during early spring. All Season “Class A” roads for Crawford county are:
- from South county line to North county line
County Road 612
- from US-27 East to expressway, Old 27 West to county line
Four Mile Road
- from expressway East to Staley Lake Rd., West to Military Rd.
- from Otsego County Line South to Waters Landfill
North Higgins Lake Dr.
- from expressway to US-127
North Down River Rd.
- Business Loop I75 to Expressway Ramps
Our office is open
Monday - Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Winter hours for Road crews 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
Monday - Friday
Closed from 11:30 to 12:00 for lunch.
Located approximately 1/2 mile East of the Business Loop on M-72 (Huron Street) To Contact Us: